Can you hold something for me?
Yes. I can hold an item for you for up to 48 hours.
What is your return policy?
- We accept returns for even exchange, in store credit, or size exchange within 10 calendar days from purchase date and the item being returned must have the original sale attached
- All sale items and items purchased at a discount are a FINAL SALE.
- Damages must be reported within 3 days of receiving merchandise or cannot be returned. Shoes, gift items, etc. must be returned in their original box.
- Gift Cards, cosmetics, intimates, bras, camisoles, slips, tights, socks and Final Sale & Clearance category items are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
- Gift items must be returned unopened in their original packaging. If the seal is open or tag/packaging is removed from items they are not returnable. Damages must be reported within 3 days of receiving merchandise or cannot be returned.
- During the holiday season (Nov 1st to Dec 25th), we will accept your return for store credit only after the 30 days so long as it is received by January 10 of 2018. All the above policy returns applies to holiday season returns.
What are your store hours?
We will be closed on Monday and opened Tuesday – Saturday 11:00 am – 6:00 pm and Sunday 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm.
Where are you located?
6350 Cornell Ave
Indianapolis, IN 46220
Do you accept credit cards?
We accept all major credit cards at our store front.